Introduction into hygrothermal building simulation
The structure of the two-day seminar is suggested as follows, but can be modified according to needs:
- Introduction in the hygrothermal building simulation
- Demonstration of the software – Creating a building model, running the simulation, evaluating the results
- Basics of hygrothermal simulation and component evaluation
- Software basics – building science background based on a practical example (with hands-on implementation of the participants)
- Independent project work with a simple example building
- In-depth application – complex multi-zone buildings, shading model, air-flow model, etc.
- Project work – supervised preparation and processing of a self-defined project
- Integral result evaluation based on the results of the real use case – energy, comfort, indoor climate and hygrothermal component behavior.
- Practical tips and further use cases – own climate files, comparison with measured data, detailed summer thermal protection, combined hygrothermal assessment
- Q&A and summary of the seminar
This price does not include travel and accomodation for the presenter.
This price does not include the venue for the seminar.
The in-house seminar can be attended by up to 6 people.